Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce with Reduced Sodium
Unwrap the flavor and infuse your family meals with Lea & Perrins The Original Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce. Our painstakingly crafted, unique and cholesterol-free Worcestershire Sauce contains 30% less sodium than our Original Worcestershire Sauce and is made with molasses, tamarind extract, white vinegar, chili pepper extract and sugar. We then place each bottle in our iconic paper wrap, guaranteeing its freshness, flavor and savoriness. Use our Original Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce to make the perfect marinade. Try using our sauce before, during or after the cooking process – whenever you need a boost of complex flavor. Drizzle it on whatever you're cooking or use it as a spread atop your chicken, beef, grilled salmon or turkey burger. Whether you're boosting your meatloaf recipe, meatball sauce or even adding it to your Bloody Mary mix, our 10 fluid ounce bottle of Original Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce will add scrumptious flavor. Made with premium, exotic ingredients from around the globe, Lea & Perrins Original Worcestershire sauce will enhance your dish and make your taste buds crave for more!
- One 10 fl oz. bottle of Lea & Perrins Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce
- Lea & Perrins Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce contains 30% less sodium than our Original Worcestershire Sauce
- The oldest commercially bottled condiment in the United States
- Made with molasses, tamarind extract, white vinegar, chili pepper extract and sugar
- A cholesterol free food, fat free, and gluten free with 5 calories per serving
- Use our Original Worcestershire Sauce to make the perfect marinade
- Try using our sauce before, during or after the cooking process – whenever you need a boost of complex flavor
Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Water, Sugar, Onions, Anchovies, Salt, Garlic, Tamarind Extract, Cloves, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract.
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More