Lamb Weston Grown in Idaho® Crispy Waffle Fries
Grown in Idaho Super crispy waffle cut fries are crispy on the outside with hot, fluffy, soft-baked texture inside. We've used 100% certified Idaho potatoes to make these delicious, super crispy, double-ridge cut fries, loaded with real potato flavor. They're not just crispy, they're super crispy! Grown in Idaho Super crispy waffle cut fries also contain 0g Trans fat per serving. Our potatoes are par-fried before Freezing, which means they are already partially prepared and only need to be cooked before eating. Simply heat oven to 425°F and bake 18-20 minutes for half a bag and 22-26 minutes for a full bag. Each order includes one 24 oz. Bag of Grown in Idaho Super crispy waffle cut fries.
- Includes One 24 oz. Bag of Grown in Idaho Super crispy waffle cut fries
- Made from 100% real Idaho potatoes with 0g Trans fats per serving
- Super crispy, skin-on, golden brown, double-ridge cut fries
- Crispy on the outside, fluffy, soft-baked texture inside, loaded with real potato flavor
- Quick and easy to make; simply heat oven to 425°F and bake for 18-20 minutes
Idaho® Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following:Canola, Palm, Soybean, Sunflower), Salt, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate (to promotecolor retention), Color (Annatto).
Not intentionally nor inherently included Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...