Lagunitas DayTime IPA Craft Beer Cans
DayTime IPA represents everything we know about making hop-forward beer, expressed in a sotto voice. A session beer that doesn't skimp on flavor. In fact, DayTime IPA is a gentle canvas of malts and fluff-ifying oats splashed with a cannonball of hops—lots of Centennial and Citra hops. Like lupulin sunrays shining down on puffy little malt clouds! Partly sunny or partly cloudy? Half empty or halfway to another? It's best to just go with the flow. At only 4.0% ABV, 98 calories and 3g carbs, DayTime IPA doesn't have a lot of carbs and calories, but it definitely has more flavor than you can shake a keg at. Head out for a hike or just chill and watch the grass grow... You’ve got plenty of DayTime. Life is uncertain, don’t sip!
Per 12-fluid-ounce average analysis: 98 calories, 3 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat, 1 g protein
• It's time to chill with a crisp session IPA beer that's worthy of it's name, super drinkable and conveniently packaged in these 6, 12-fluid-ounce cans
• A session beer, DayTime IPA is a gentle canvas of malts and fluff-ifying oats splashed with a cannonball of hops, resulting in an IPA that doesnt skimp on flavor
• At only 4.0% ABV and just 98 calories and 3g carbs, this India Pale Ale has flavor for days—leaving you plenty of daytime to fry bigger fish or just chill and watch the grass grow
• DayTime IPA represents everything we know about making hop-forward beer, expressed in a sotto voice
• The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers and non-alcoholic beverages