La Crema Russian River Valley Chardonnay California White Wine
Sourced from one of California's most prestigious wine-growing regions, the La Crema Russian River Valley Chardonnay is a rich, textured, and refined white wine with balanced acidity and a lush finish. This Chardonnay captures the timeless elegance of California's Russian River Valley, with aromas and flavors of orchard fruit, citrus, and vanilla. A richly textured white wine with aromas and flavors of citrus blossom, apple, nectarine, lemon meringue pie and caramel. Bright acidity balances the richness through a lingering finish. Pair with wild salmon, bone-in pork chop, seared Ahi and roast chicken. This bottled California chardonnay is 14.3% alcohol by volume.
- Appellation: Russian River Valley
- Alcohol Content: 14.3% ABV
- Aromas of Citrus Blossom, Apple
- Flavors of Fresh Nectarine, Lemon Meringue, Caramel
- Medium Oak Influence from Barrel Aging
- Dry, Lingering Wine that is Pale Yellow in Color
- Pair with wild salmon, bone-in pork chop, seared Ahi and roast chicken
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.5(4)5(2)4(2)3(0)2(0)1(0)