Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
Kraft Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with Olive Oil offers a smooth, delicious taste because it's produced with only the best ingredients. Made with the finest olive oil and cage-free whole eggs, this reduced fat mayonnaise has a savory flavor that complements a wide range of foods. Our spreadable olive oil mayo arrives ready to use, so you can quickly apply it to bread. Each serving of our mayo with olive oil has 50 calories. Add Kraft Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with Olive Oil to your Memorial Day and Fourth of July barbecues. Spread this mayonnaise on all your favorite summer grilling foods for superb flavor. For the best quality, refrigerate this 30 oz. jar of mayo after opening.
- One 30 fl oz jar of Kraft Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- With 50 calories per serving, add Kraft Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with Olive Oil to your Memorial Day or Fourth of July BBQ
- Our mayo pairs well with coleslaw, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and all of your summer grilling favorites
- Kraft Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with Olive Oil is made with whole cage-free eggs, vinegar, lemon, onion and other natural flavors and ingredients
- Our mayo is made using the finest olive oil for big taste in pasta salads, dips, sandwiches and many other recipes
- Smooth, spreadable texture allows for easy application on sandwich bread, wraps, burger buns and more
- Contains 50 calories per serving
Water, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Modified Food Starch (Ingredient Not Normally Found in Mayonnaise), Eggs, Sugar, Contains Less than 2% of Egg Yolk, Salt, Mustard Flour, Phosphoric Acid (Ingredient Not Normally Found in Mayonnaise), Oleoresin Paprika (Ingredient Not Normally Found in Mayonnaise) (Color), Beta Carotene (Ingredient Not Normally Found in Mayonnaise) (Color), Potassium Sorbate (Ingredient Not Normally Found in Mayonnaise) and Calcium Disodium EDTA (to Protect Flavor).
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.