Kona Big Wave Golden Ale Premium Beer
Kona Brewing Co.’s Big Wave Golden Ale Beer is a smooth, easy drinking beer that celebrates the waves of Makaha, the place where the first surf competition was held in Hawaii in 1954. This Kona beer is a refreshing ale that goes down easy after a day out on the water. Brewed with a special blend of hops and caramel malt, Big Wave Golden Ale features a bright, tropical hop aroma & flavor and golden hue. Each 12 ounce serving has 4.4% alcohol by volume and 132 calories. Grab a twelve pack of beer cans anytime you need refreshing drinks to pair with your every day Kona moments. Big Wave’s lighter body and island inspired flavor pairs perfectly with a variety of dishes from Cajun chicken pasta to strawberry spinach salad. Since 1994, Kona Brewing Co. has been committed to making craft ales and lagers of uncompromised quality.
- 12 pack of 12 fl oz cans of Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale Beer
- Smooth, easy drinking golden craft beer
- Light bodied beer with a tropical hop aroma and refreshing finish
- Has a 4.4% ABV and 132 calories per 12 oz serving
- Golden Ale beer brewed with a special blend of hops and caramel malt
- Case of canned beer is easy to take with you no matter what the occasion is
- Pairs well with Cajun chicken pasta, strawberry spinach salad and your every day Kona moments
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(5)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)