KIND Breakfast Gluten Free Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars
KIND Breakfast Peanut Butter bars are a wholesome, healthy snack made with 100% whole grains for sustained energy. KIND Peanut Butter breakfast bars are made with five super grains—oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth and quinoa—and baked with peanuts and peanut butter for a chewy, soft baked addition to your breakfast. These KIND bars come in individually wrapped two bar packs that are perfect for convenient, on-the-go gluten free snacks. Each two bar pack has at least one full serving of whole grains. KIND Breakfast bars help provide sustained energy whether you need a nutritious snack for your lunchbox or nutrition bars to grab on your way out the door. Made with quality, wholesome ingredients, these gluten free breakfast bars contain 20 grams of whole grains per serving and zero grams of trans fat. These healthy snacks are also dairy free and made without genetically engineered ingredients.
- One box of six 1.76 oz two-bar packs of KIND Breakfast, Healthy Snack Bar, Peanut Butter breakfast bars
- Gluten free bars made with five super grains - oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth and quinoa
- Low sodium snacks made with creamy peanut butter for a delicious flavor
- KIND Breakfast bars are convenient, individually wrapped snacks for a great addition to any breakfast
- Kosher snacks made without genetically engineered ingredients and provide sustained energy from 20 grams of 100% whole grains per serving
- Nutrition bars that make eating healthy easier
Oats, Tapioca Syrup, Peanuts, Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Sea Salt), Canola Oil, Raisin Paste, Peanut Oil, Peanut Flour, Millet, Sea Salt, Buckwheat, Amaranth, Quinoa, Honey, Vitamin E (Tocopherols to Maintain Freshness).
Contains Peanuts and their derivates. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...