Kellogg's Town House Dipping Thins Crackers Black Pepper
Discover endless snacking possibilities with Town House Black Pepper Dipping Thins. Perfectly dippable, these thin, crispy crackers turn anything into a dip, and any moment into a mess-free snack experience. Pair the delectable black pepper flavor of these spoon-shaped crackers with the tasty recipe found on the box or try them with a deliciously crafted cream cheese or sour cream dip. You can also opt for hummus, guacamole or a light spinach and artichoke dip. Even try them on their own; Designed to complement anything and enhance everything, any choice is a good one. Dipping Thins make a satisfying afternoon snack at home, during work, or between classes. Or serve them for game nights, movie watching, and sports parties. With Town House Black Pepper Dipping Thins as your go-to, any snacking moment can be maximized.
- A thin and crispy, spoon-shaped cracker designed for mess-free dipping
- A deliciously crafted cracker with the taste of black pepper; Ready to complement an endless variety of dips
- Made with ingredients such as whole wheat flour and black pepper; Kosher Dairy
- A great snack to satisfy hunger in between meals without filling you up
- Includes One, 9-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Town House Black Pepper Dipping Thins; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (With TBHQ For Freshness), Modified Corn Starch, Dried Potatoes, Sugar, Cornstarch, Oat Fiber.Contains 2% or Less of Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Baking Soda), Cracked Black Pepper, Salt, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Yeast, Olive Oil, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More