Kashi GO Breakfast Cereal Crunch
Treat yourself to the delicious taste of whole grains, honey, and a dash of cinnamon in every bite of Kashi GO Crunch breakfast cereal. Includes One, 13.8-ounce box of breakfast cereal. Whether it’s starting the morning with a bowlful or enjoying as a midday snack, Kashi GO breakfast cereal delivers the sweet taste of honey and cinnamon packed into a crunchy classic that’s sure to please. Non-GMO Project Verified, each wholesome serving provides 9g of protein and 9g of fiber; Kashi GO Crunch breakfast cereal is the perfect way to power your day. Enjoy with your favorite milk or pair with fruit or yogurt for a delicious breakfast. For a portable snack, pack reusable baggies into your purse, lunch box or gym bag. Kashi GO Crunch cereal also makes a great after dinner treat by the handful or as a topping on your favorite ice cream. Anytime is the right time for Kashi GO Crunch breakfast cereal.
- This crunchy classic is made with delicious ingredients like whole grains, honey, and a dash of cinnamon
- Enjoy it as a quick and easy breakfast or as a delicious snack
- An excellent source of fiber; Contains 3g total fat per serving; Vegetarian; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Pareve; Low sodium
- Kashi annually measures the carbon emissions from the cooking and baking of our foods and offsets them through programs that avoid or remove greenhouse gases from the air
- Includes One, 13.8-ounce box of Kashi GO Crunch cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Kashi Seven Whole Grains and Sesame Blend (Hard Red Wheat**, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Cane Sugar, Chicory Root Fiber, Whole Grain Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Cinnamon, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More