Just Crack An Egg™ Ultimate Scramble Kit
A scramble to add some spring to your step? Get outta here! Just Crack an Egg Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kits have everything you want. Ready in less than two minutes, our Just Crack an Egg Ultimate Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit is made with pork sausage, mild cheddar cheese, diced Ore-Ida potatoes, onions, and green and red peppers. Simply add a fresh egg, stir the ingredients and microwave for a quick and easy bowl at home or on the go. Try preparing yours with two eggs for a heartier option. Our scrambled egg cups can also be made with egg whites. The ultimate scramble breakfast bowl kit is a good source of protein to start the day off right. Keep the breakfast bowl kits refrigerated until you’re ready to prepare.
- One 3 oz. cup of Just Crack an Egg Ultimate Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit with Pork Sausage, Mild Cheddar Cheese, Potatoes, Onions, and Green and Red Peppers
- Just Crack an Egg breakfast bowl kits are a quick and easy scramble, making them ideal for lazy spring mornings
- This spring, take our on-the-go scramble kits with you while enjoying some fresh air
- Just Crack an Egg Ultimate Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit is ready in less than two minutes
- Our Just Crack an Egg Ultimate Scramble Breakfast Bowl Kit contains pork sausage, mild cheddar cheese, Ore-Ida potatoes, onions, and green and red peppers
- Simply add a fresh egg, stir the ingredients and microwave for a quick and easy morning starter at home or on the go
- Try making yours with one egg, two eggs or egg whites
Cooked Pork Breakfast Sausage Crumbles (Pork, Seasoning [Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Spice Extracts], Vinegar, Water, Sodium Phosphate); Cheddar Cheese ([Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color)], Modified Cornstarch Added To Prevent Caking, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor]); Potatoes, Onions, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Citric Acid.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More