Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc California White Wine
Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc is sunshine in a glass. Aromatic and bright with a crisp, clean finish, this wine features flavors of lemon and kiwi and scents of green apple. Josh Cellars works with California's best growers to source and assemble wine of great character and complexity. This white wine pairs beautifully with seafood appetizers, summer salads, and grilled chicken as well as light and simple foods all year long. Sauvignon Blanc wine is especially well suited for summertime sipping in the sun. Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc is 750ml and this bottle of wine has a 13.5% ABV. Created by Joseph Carr and named after his father, Josh Cellars makes high-quality, well-balanced, delicious wines that are expressions of gratitude grounded in hard work, high standards and the recognition of others. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
- White wine with bright flavors of lemon, kiwi and green apple
- Light bodied and flavorful white wine with a crisp, clean finish
- Serve this California wine chilled to experience its full flavor profile
- Sauvignon blanc wine is perfectly paired with seafood appetizers, summer salads or grilled chicken
- Vivino rated the Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc as one of the top 7% of wines
- SF International Wine Competition awarded 93 points to the 2019 vintage of Josh Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(45)4(30)3(3)2(0)1(0)