Josh Cellars Reserve Chardonnay California White Wine
Josh Cellars Reserve North Coast Chardonnay is a handcrafted white wine made and bottled in California. We source grapes for this wine from throughout the North Coast AVA, including Sonoma and Lake counties. The white wine is elegant, crisp, and well balanced resulting from the region’s warm, sunny days and cool nights influenced by its close proximity to the Pacific Ocean. The nose of this Chardonnay wine showcases bright citrus, lemon, and peach. On the palate, flavors of lemon zest, peach, and vanilla with a lingering, pleasant finish. Enjoy this flavorful dry wine with toasted mixed nuts, seafood risotto, roast chicken with butternut squash, or pasta all’Arrabbiata. Josh Cellars Reserve North Coast Chardonnay is rated as one of the top 6% of wines in the world by Vivino, and the 2018 vintage was awarded 90 points by James Suckling. This bottle of wine is 750mL and has a 14.5% ABV. Created by Joseph Carr and named after his father, Josh Cellars makes high-quality, well-balanced, delicious wines that are expressions of gratitude grounded in hard work, high standards and the recognition of others. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Reserve North Coast Chardonnay
- Elegant, crisp, and dry white wine with a lingering, pleasant finish
- Full bodied, white wine with a satisfying mouthfeel and long, smooth finish
- Chardonnay wine pairs perfectly with toasted mixed nuts, seafood risotto, roast chicken or pasta
- Vivino rated Josh Cellars Reserve North Coast Chardonnay as one of the top 6% of wines
- James Suckling awarded 90 points to the 2018 vintage of Josh Cellars Reserve North Coast Chardonnay