Josh Cellars Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon California Red Wine
This Josh Cellars Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is a red wine that comes from central California’s Paso Robles region, where cool morning fog and intense midday sun result in richly textured and well-balanced wines. Aromas of red fruits are backed by powerful scents of black peppercorn. On the palate, the dry wine features flavors of raspberry, coffee, and vanilla. Bold tannins lead to a long, smooth finish. Pair this red wine Cabernet with a charcuterie board, lamb chops, or a chocolate mousse with berry coulis. This Cabernet Sauvignon is rated as one of the top 3% of wines in the world by Vivino and the 2017 vintage received 92 points from James Suckling. Josh Cellars Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon bottle of wine is 750mL and has 14.5% ABV. Created by Joseph Carr and named after his father, Josh Cellars makes high-quality, well balanced, delicious wines that are expressions of gratitude grounded in hard work, high standards and the recognition of others. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Reserve Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red wine with approachable red fruit flavors complemented by notes of coffee and vanilla
- Full bodied, dry red wine with hints of vanilla and toasted oak
- Cabernet red wine is perfectly paired with indulgent chocolate desserts or well-seasoned meats
- This bottle of wine wine is made with the high-quality standards for which Josh Cellars is known
- Vivino rated this Cabernet Sauvignon as one of the top 3% of wines in the world
- James Suckling awarded 92 points to the 2017 vintage of Josh Cellars Reserve Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.65(20)5(13)4(7)3(0)2(0)1(0)