Josh Cellars Glera Prosecco Italy Sparkling Wine
Josh Cellars sparkling Prosecco was crafted for everyday celebrations. Refreshing effervescence is complemented by flavors of green apple, pear and citrus with a touch of sweetness. Many years ago, Josh Cellars founder Joseph Carr worked at a winery in Italy, falling in love with the country and with Italian wines. In 2019, he partnered with the Pozzi Family – a small family wine producer in Italy – to create our first sparkling wine offer, Josh Cellars Prosecco, as an ode to this beautiful country. Enjoy this Prosecco wine with crispy potato chips, prosciutto and melon, eggs benedict, Thai noodles, or peach galette. Josh Cellars Prosecco is 750ml and the bottle of wine has an 11% ABV. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Prosecco
- White wine with a refreshing acidity and a touch of sweetness from ripe fruit
- Sparkling wine with aromas of pear, green apples and citrus
- Serve this Italian wine chilled to experience its full flavor profile
- Prosecco wine is perfectly paired with potato chips, prosciutto and melon, eggs benedict, Thai noodles, or peach galette
- Vivino rated Josh Cellars Prosecco as one of the top 4% of wines
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.38(13)5(8)4(3)3(1)2(1)1(0)