Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio California White Wine
Our fresh and crisp California Pinot Grigio brightens any occasion with notes of citrus and melon. Pair this wine with lighter seafood dishes, salads with citrus dressing, or enjoy with finger foods like mild cheese or bruschetta with tomato and basil. This Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio bottle of wine is 750 ml and is 12% ABV. Created by Joseph Carr and named after his father, Josh Cellars makes high-quality, well-balanced, delicious wines that are expressions of gratitude grounded in hard work, high standards and the recognition of others. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio
- Pinot Grigio wine with fresh, crisp flavors of mango, melon and citrus
- Crisp and light-bodied white wine with a hint of juicy pear
- Serve this California wine chilled to experience its full flavor profile
- White wine made with the high-quality standards for which Josh Cellars is known
- Pinot Grigio is perfectly paired with lighter seafood dishes, salads with citrus dressing, or finger foods
- Vivino rated the Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio as one of the top 13% of wines
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.53(30)5(19)4(9)3(1)2(1)1(0)