Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity
Indispensable in the kitchen as a base ingredient for so many of the things we make, Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar has the perfect acidity (5%) for canning and pickling. Heinz Distilled White Vinegar is made from a mixture of fermented sun-ripened corn and fresh water. It's ultra-filtered to guarantee sparkling clarity. Perfect as a marinade for meat, a base for dips or salad dressing, or to preserve fruit and vegetable pieces from darkening. You'll also love it as a natural cleanser for tabletops and coffee makers. Our white vinegar comes in a 32 fluid ounce bottle with a recloseable top to prevent spillage.
- One 32 fl oz bottle of Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar 5% Acidity
- Heinz white vinegar is perfect for coloring easter eggs
- Made through boiling and condensation from a fermented mixture of American-grown corn and water
- 5% acidity is ideal for canning and pickling
- Add white vinegar to marinades and sauces for an extra zingy flavor
- Bottle is easy to handle to control how much distilled vinegar you use
- Recloseable cap helps keeps vinegar from spilling
Grain , Diluted With : Water , 5% : Acidity .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.