Happy Egg Co.® Free Range Heritage Breed Large Blue & Brown Eggs
Happy Egg Heritage Breed Free Range Grade A eggs are rich in flavor and appearance. These brown and blue eggs contain plump amber yolks with a creamy flavor that will make any dish feel gourmet. There's a reason Heritage Eggs are used by top chefs across the country; their extraordinary quality and color are unmatched. Happy Egg Heritage Breed Eggs are free range eggs, meaning the hens who lay them get space to roam and play outdoors on the daily to promote their health and natural behaviors. These large brown and blue eggs contain 6 grams of protein. Choose Happy with Happy Egg Heritage Eggs.
- Grade A large eggs that come with pastel blue and speckled-brown shells, with stunningly deep amber yolks
- These blue and brown shelled eggs are stamped with certified goodness because they are gluten free and kosher.
- Happy Egg hens roam free in the beautiful pasture every day and are given a rich, vegetarian diet.
- A carton of eggs that delivers rich, creamy flavor that will have you hooked.
- Plump yolks and creamy whites make these 12 eggs perfect for scrambling.
Contains Eggs and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.96(170)5(165)4(4)3(1)2(0)1(0)