Guinness Foreign Extra Stout Beer
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is a bold tasting beer with a complex flavor profile. Its origins can be traced all the way back to 1801 and the original recipe of West Indies Porter.
Originally brewed for export to Africa, Asia and the Americas, the beer had to withstand long journeys and harsh climates.
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is brewed with more hops to originally preserve the beer in the ships’ holds during voyages. This results in a full-bodied, roasted flavor with subtle sweetness and a robust and roasted aroma with intense notes of dark chocolate, caramel and dried fruits. Foreign Extra Stout truly is a drink of distinction to be savored.
- Originally brewed to withstand long journeys, the use of a higher hop rate resulted in a bold tasting stout beer with a complex flavor profile
- Foreign Extra Stout is crafted from finest quality malt, hops and Irish roast barley
- Just chill. Open. Pour at 45 degrees. Enjoy
- Full bodied stout with coffee notes balanced with subtle sweetness. Robust and roasted aromas.
- For people who like to experiment in beers but want to ensure they choose a quality liquid
- We can trace the origins of Foreign Extra Stoutback to 1801 and the original recipe of our West Indies Porter
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.77(13)5(11)4(1)3(1)2(0)1(0)