Guinness Extra Stout Beer
Based on a beer first brewed in 1821, Guinness Extra Stout is a direct descendant of the early recipes from the Guinness Archive.
Still brewed at the Guinness St. James’s Gate brewery in Dublin, Guinness Extra Stout is crafted from finer quality malt, hops and Irish barley. Sharp and crisp to the taste, it’s an entirely different experience from the smooth, creamy Guinness Draught. Medium and balanced, with roasted character and subtle fermentation fruitiness with warming, toasted aromas of coffee, toffee and caramel. A distinctively black and full bodied stout beer, with a rich creamy head.
Guinness Extra Stout is an ideal accompaniment to good friends, good food, and good times. Just chill, open, pour at 45 degrees, and enjoy.
- • Brewed to perfection for over 200 years
- • Still brewed at the Guinness St. James's Gate brewery in Dublin, Guinness Extra Stout is crafted from finest quality malt, hops and Irish barley
- • Just chill. Open. Pour at 45 degrees. Enjoy
- • Crisp and balanced stout beer with bitter, sweet, roasted notes, subtly fruity aroma and a dry finish
- • Guinness Extra Stout is an ideal accompaniment to good friends, good food, and good times
- • A direct descendant of our archival recipes, Guinness Extra Stout is based on a beer first brewed in 1821
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Barley and Barley Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.41(172)5(113)4(35)3(13)2(4)1(7)