Guinness Draught 0 Non Alcoholic Stout Beer
Guinness 0 boasts a beautifully smooth taste, perfectly balanced flavor, and unique dark color, similar to Guinness Draught, brewed to be non-alcoholic.
To create Guinness 0 the St James’s Gate brewers, start by brewing Guinness exactly as they always have, using the same natural ingredients; water, barley, hops, and yeast; before gently removing the alcohol through a cold filtration method. The cold filtration process allows the alcohol to be filtered out without presenting thermal stress to the beer, protecting the integrity of its taste and character. The brewers then carefully blend and balance the flavors to ensure the distinctive flavor profile and taste characteristics of Guinness.
The resulting product is a non-alcoholic stout that is unmistakably Guinness, inspired by the same dark, ruby red liquid and creamy head, hints of chocolate and coffee, smoothly balanced with bitter, sweet and roasted notes.
- Guinness 0 is the iconic, best-selling stout beer, with groundbreaking innovation right at its ruby-red heart and brewed to be non-alcoholic
- Guinness 0s revolutionary, nitrogenating widget delivers the rich smooth head and the sweetness of the malt perfectly balanced with the bitterness of the hops. At home. Every time
- Just chill. Open. Pour at 45 degrees. Enjoy
- Smoothly balanced stout with bitter, sweet and roasted notes. Hints of coffee and chocolate aromas
- Perfect with food. Or without. Guinness 0 is an ideal accompaniment to good friends and good times
- 250 years of Guinness history in every smooth, satisfying drop
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)