Gnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel California Red Wine
Gnarly Head began with a vision and vine. On a mission to create a serious Zinfandel, our winemakers journeyed to the famed vineyards in Lodi, California. These gnarled vines produce BOLD, POWERFUL and CONCENTRATED fruit flavors. Today, we bring that signature Gnarly style of big, authentic flavors to our full portfolio of wines.
• Old Vine Zinfandel, 750 mL, 14.5% ABV
• 750mL bottle serves 5-6 glasses of Zinfandel wine
• Winner of Over 100 Gold Medals
• Aromas of blackberry bramble, and black raspberry with fruit forward flavors of dark plum and jammy blackberry supported by balanced acidity and supple tannins
• Medium-bodied red wine pairs with rich and tangy barbecue ribs, meaty burgers, and juicy prime rib roasts
• Powerful and concentrated, our wines are crafted to take on the biggest, boldest flavors from the grill
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.78(18)5(15)4(2)3(1)2(0)1(0)