Fre Alcohol-Removed Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
FRE Alcohol-Removed Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is the first alcohol-removed wine produced by a major American winery. The deep ruby hue of FRE Alcohol-Removed Cabernet Sauvignon hints at the decadent flavors in the glass. Dark cherry aromas are framed by a rich palate of berries and spice, culminating in a delightfully juicy finish. FRE Cabernet Sauvignon is the perfect, sophisticated adult alternative beverage for celebrations and other special events. Each FRE wine is crafted using traditional winemaking methods. Once crafted, the wine goes through state-of-the-art spinning cone technology to remove the alcohol while safeguarding the fragile wine aromas and flavors. The finished product is a fresh, delicious non-alcoholic beverage with the characteristic aromas and flavors of premium wine. Pair this bold red wine with a succulent steak topped with blue cheese. FRE Alcohol-Removed Wine has less than 0.5% alcohol by volume and half the calories of regular wine.
- Alcohol-removed wine with dark cherry aromas and a delightfully juicy finish
- This California non-alcoholic red wine is framed by a rich palate of berries and spice balanced with a dry finish
- Open a bottle of this California alcohol-removed wine to pair with a succulent steak topped with blue cheese
- This red no alcohol wine is sourced from California’s warm inland valleys, where plenty of sunshine brings out the ripe fruit flavors and mouthwatering acidity
- Each FRE wine is crafted with state-of-the-art spinning cone technology that removes the alcohol in the wine while safeguarding its delicate aromas and flavors
- One 750mL bottle of FRE Alcohol-Removed Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine has less than 0.5% alcohol by volume and half the calories of regular wine
Dealcoholized Cabernet Sauvignon Wine, Grape Juice, Grape Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Potassium Metabisulfite (to Protect the Natural Flavor, Clarity and Color).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...