Enfamil Nutramigen DHA & ARA Hypoallergenic Ready to Use Infant Formula with Iron
Enfamil Nutramigen is a hypoallergenic formula proven to manage colic fast, often within 48 hours. If your baby has an allergy to the cow's milk protein in infant formula, Nutramigen contains both extensively hydrolyzed protein to manage colic fast. These two ingredients offer a more comprehensive approach working together to help babies feel better faster.
- Helps support baby's immune system to return to consuming traditional milk protein formula without an allergic response
- Has DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk that support baby’s brain and eye development
- Complete lactose-free and sucrose-free nutrition for the first 12 months
- Hypoallergenic ready-to-use infant formula —suitable for babies with lactose intolerance
- Fast relief NOW - Manage colic due to cow’s milk allergy as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours
Water (87%), Corn Syrup Solid (5%), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oil 4 Casein Hydrolysate† Milk 2 Modified Corn Starch (2%), and Le Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil‡, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil§, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Taurine, L-cystine, Tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-carnitine., †modified To Be Better Tolerated in Milk-allergic Baby ‡a Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA) §a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More