Hover to Zoom
Eclectic Institute Blackberry Fruit Vegetarian Capsules 480 mg
5(1)View All Reviews
90 ctUPC: 0002336330966
- Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but water.
- The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of blackberries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.*
- Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
- Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest.
- Custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the berry in it''s fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.