Dogfish Head Beer SeaQuench Ale Session Sour
Objectively the most thirst-quenching beer we’ve ever brewed, SeaQuenchAle is a session sour mash-up of a crisp Kölsch, a salty Gose and a tart Berliner Weiss brewed in sequence with black limes, sour lime juice and sea salt. The result? A citrusy-tart union that has captured the attention and hearts of beer, wine and margarita drinkers alike! 4.9% ABV. Twelve pack, 12 fluid ounce cans.
- Amazingly tart, refreshing crisp flavors of lime and the deeper slight bitter of black lime, a touch of salt on the tongue, a bit of malt sweetness in the finish
- 4.9% ABV
- Sweet, clean and quenching mouthfeel
- Spiced citrus aromas of lime
- Pairs well with seafood, grilled chicken or goat cheese
- Twelve pack, 12 fluid ounce cans