Dave's Killer Bread Sprouted Thin-Sliced Whole Grain Organic Bread
Dave's Killer Bread® Sprouted Whole Grains Thin-Sliced bread loaf is USDA organic bread with slightly sweet taste and soft texture from the delicious sprouted whole grains baked into each loaf. 3g protein, 2g fiber, 60mg ALA Omega-3 and 16g whole grains per slice. With 70 calories per slice, Sprouted Whole Grains Thin-Sliced is the perfect size for enjoying sandwiches on-the-go. Plus, each Non-GMO Project Verified bread slice is made with organic oats, wheat and rye. Dave's Killer Bread® has no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial preservatives and no artificial ingredients. You can trust Dave's Killer Bread® to deliver killer taste, texture and whole grain nutrition. Sprouted Whole Grains Thin-Sliced bread is just what you need for sandwiches, toast and snacks.
- You'll get a 20.5 oz loaf of Dave's Killer Bread® Sprouted Whole Grains Thin-Sliced
- 3g protein, 2g fiber, 60mg ALA Omega-3 and 16g whole grains per serving
- This soft and slightly sweet sandwich bread features organic oats, organic wheat and organic rye
- Dave's Killer Bread® is Non-GMO Project Verified and USDA organic, plus has no high-fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives or artificial ingredients
- America’s #1 Organic Bread*
*IRI Latest 52wks ending 5/1/2022
Organic Sprouted Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Organic Cracked Whole Wheat, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Sprouted Wheat Flakes, Organic Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Molasses, Organic Oat Fiber, Yeast, Sea Salt, Organic Sprouted Rye Flakes, Organic Cultured Wheat Flour, Organic Vinegar, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Acerola Powder, Enzymes
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More