Daiya Dairy Free Blue Cheeze Vegan Salad Dressing
Rich and creamy dairy free salad dressings that are gluten free, soy free and egg free. Available in five fan favorite varieties that are all smooth in texture and bright and tangy in flavor. Daiya's versatile plant based dressings are ideal for salads, marinades, crudité, vegan dipping sauces, and so much more.
Flavor you'll rave over, again and again. Sharp, tangy, salty, and nutty, Daiya's Blue Cheeze vegan salad dressing is delightfully complex in taste but simple to pour over salads, grilled veggies, and sandwiches. Rich, creamy, and dairy free, this plant based salad dressing is also a perfect vegan dipping sauce for cauliflower Buffalo wings and more.
- MORE THAN JUST A VEGAN SALAD DRESSING - Enjoy Daiya's dairy free dressings as a tasty topping on veggie burgers or sandwiches, or serve as a rich, creamy, dairy free dipping sauce for veggies, chips and more.
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY SALAD DRESSINGS - Invite everyone to the table. Daiya's dairy free salad dressings are gluten free, soy free, egg free, and peanut free. Non-GMO Project Verified.
- FRESH PLANT BASED FLAVOR - We use only the finest plant based ingredients in this lusciously creamy dairy free salad dressing. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and 0 mg of cholesterol.
- PURE VEGAN GOODNESS - Follow a vegan diet? You'll be glad to know that your Daiya dairy free salad dressing contains no animal products or by-products, and is Certified Plant-Based by Plant Based Foods Association. Comes in a recyclable glass bottle.
- TRY ALL 5 FLAVORS - Daiya's non dairy salad dressings are available in five delicious flavors: Homestyle Ranch, Creamy Caesar, Blue Cheeze, Hon'y Mustard and Creamy Italian. Treat your taste buds to these rich and creamy salad dressings.
Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, White Vinegar, Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Vegan Natural Flavors, Potato Starch, Potato Protein Isolate, Vegan Cultured Dextrose, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Onion.
Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More