Cuisinart Two-Burner Outdoor Gas Griddle
The Cuisinart gourmet two-burner gas griddle can cook all types of food so it has more flexibility than a traditional outdoor grill. It's perfect for making appetizers or a family-sized meal, whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Two independent burners with twist-start ignitions make it an excellent choice for the outdoor kitchen. Its thick, cold-rolled steel surface functions like a restaurant griddle except in a portable size and it has a built-in hose for a 20-lb. propane tank (tank sold separately). Cuisinart's outdoor gas griddle is designed to look great on your patio while still offering you the portability to take it tailgating or camping. If you need an all-in-one outdoor cooking appliance or something to expand your culinary creativity at home or away, then this product is for you!
- Non-slip rubber feet and handy spatula slot for care-free cooking
- 2 Sq. ft. cooking space provides ample space to cook delicious meals
- With 5861.42 W cooking power, it offers the ultimate grilling experience
- Built-in hose for a 20-lb LP gas tank (tank sold separately)
- Thick, cold-rolled steel griddle design with splatter guard and wind shield
- 285 square inches of cooking space is perfect for making breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Two independent burners with twist-start ignitions give ultimate control over heat
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.