Country Crock Calcium Spread
Bring authentic, country-fresh flavor to the table with Country Crock Calcium Buttery Spread Tub 45 oz. This buttery spread is rich, creamy, and delicious. Slow-churned in Kansas and carefully crafted with farm-grown ingredients free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
Ready to use right out of the fridge, Country Crock Buttery Spread can be spread on top of your favorite breads and pastries for a deliciously decadent buttery treat or add depth of flavor and richness to your cooking and baking favorites. Country Crock Buttery Spread is free of gluten, hydrogenated oils, dairy, and lactose, has zero g cholesterol and trans fat per one tbsp serving, and has 75% less saturated fat than a one tbps serving of traditional dairy butter.
Brought to you by Country Crock, a brand committed to welcoming everyone to the table. Our products are sustainably farmed and responsibly sourced. When you can spread, top, cook and bake just about anything with this buttery spread, the options are endless with Country Crock!
- CALCIUM-FORTIFIED: Each one tbsp serving contains Eight% of the recommended daily value of calcium and is a good source of Vitamin D
- SLOW-CHURNED: Country Crock is slow-churned in Kansas for a country-fresh delicious, rich, creamy, and buttery taste
- PRESERVATIVE FREE: Crafted with farm-grown ingredients and free of any artificial flavors and preservatives
- MULTIPLE USES: Ready to use right out of the fridge to add depth of flavor and richness to any dish
- NO UNNECESSARY INGREDIENTS: Country Crock Calcium is free of gluten and hydrogenated oils, and has zero g cholesterol and trans fat per one tbsp serving
- LESS FAT THAN BUTTER: Each one tbsp serving contains 45% less fat and 75% less saturated fat than a one tbsp serving of dairy butter
Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Lecithin (Soy), Potassium Sorbate (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color), Vitamin D3.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(2267)4(498)3(108)2(41)1(211)