Corona Light Mexican Lager Light Beer
Corona Light Mexican Lager Beer makes every day the lightest day with its uniquely refreshing flavor at 99 calories* per serving. Brewed with water, barley malt, non-malted cereals, hops, and bottom-fermenting yeast, this pilsner-style lager beer 6 pack delivers a pleasant fruity-honey aroma, a distinctive hop flavor, and a crisp and clean finish, making it the perfect choice for those seeking a flavorful light beer. Enjoy this Corona beer with lime on a hot day or share it with friends at your next backyard barbecue. This Mexican lager style beer pairs well with spicy food, nuts, chicken, or citrus-infused dishes. Corona Light isn't just a light beer; it's The Light Cerveza. *Per 12 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories 99, Carbs 5 grams, Protein 0.8 grams, Fat 0 grams. Drink responsibly. Corona Light® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- 6 pack of 12 fl oz bottles of Corona Light Mexican Beer
- Imported beer with distinctive hop flavor complemented by pleasant fruity-honey aroma
- Mexican beer that pairs well with spicy food, pork, shellfish, steak, and citrus-infused dishes
- Pilsner-style light lager beer from Mexico
- Celebrate National Beer Day with Corona Light
- Smooth-drinking beer made from quality blend of filtered water, barley malt, non-malted cereals, hops, and yeast
- Cerveza containing 4.0% alcohol by volume and 99 calories* per serving
Contains Cereals and Their Derivatives,Barley and Barley Products,Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.