Corona Light Mexican Lager Beer
Corona Light Mexican Lager Beer makes every day the lightest day with its uniquely refreshing flavor at 99 calories* per serving. Brewed with water, barley malt, non-malted cereals, hops, and bottom-fermenting yeast, this pilsner-style lager beer 12 pack delivers a pleasant fruity-honey aroma, a distinctive hop flavor, and a crisp and clean finish, making it the perfect choice for those seeking a flavorful light beer. Enjoy this Corona beer with lime on a hot day or share it with friends at your next backyard barbecue. This Mexican lager style beer pairs well with spicy food, nuts, chicken, or citrus-infused dishes. Corona Light isn't just a light beer; it's The Light Cerveza. *Per 12 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories 99, Carbs 5 grams, Protein 0.8 grams, Fat 0 grams. Drink responsibly. Corona Light® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- Mexican-brewed, pilsner-style light lager beer with a light-golden hue
- Imported beer with distinctive hop flavor complemented by pleasant fruity-honey aroma
- Easy-drinking beer made from the finest-quality blend of filtered water, barley malt, non-malted cereals, hops, and yeast
- Bottled beer that pairs well with spicy food, pork, shellfish, steak, and citrus-infused dishes
- Enjoy a Corona beer with lime at barbecues, on game days, and at the beach
- Cerveza containing 4.0% alcohol by volume and 99 calories* per serving
- Corona Light isn't just a light beer; it's The Light Cerveza
Water , Barley Malt , Non-malted Cereals , Hops .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More