CLIF BAR® Minis Chocolate Chips Energy Bars
Born on a 175-mile bike ride and purposefully crafted with great-tasting, wholesome, and sustainably sourced ingredients, CLIF BAR® energy bars have been fueling world-class competitors and everyday athletes for more than 25 years. Today, CLIF BAR® remains the Ultimate Energy Bar, delivering an ideal mix of fast-acting and long-lasting carbohydrates, along with fat and protein to sustain active bodies before and during long-lasting activity. As part of Clif Bar & Company’s commitment to making products that are friendly to people and the environment, CLIF BAR is made with plant-based ingredients like rolled oats, and it’s also non-GMO, with no high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
- The classically craveable taste of a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie in a snack-size bar with four grams of protein (eight percent DV) and 100 calories
- With four to five grams of protein (seven to eight percent DV) and 100–110 calories, it’s the perfect snack when you need a little extra energy
- As part of our mission to help create a healthier, more sustainable food system, we make every bar with sustainably sourced ingredients like chocolate and wholesome, plant-based ingredients like peanuts and organic rolled oats
- Minis are made with the same recipes as regular-size CLIF BAR®
- Whether you need sustained energy for hiking, climbing, skiing, or a long bike ride, CLIF BAR® delivers wholesome, delicious energy that’s all wrapped up and ready to go
Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Soy Rice Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Barley Malt Extract), Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Chicory Fiber, Organic Soy Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon.
Contains Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More