Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Pinot Gris White Wine
Indulge in the sumptuous Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Pinot Gris White Wine, crafted with love and expertise by the passionate winemakers at Chateau Ste. Michelle. With crisp acidity and a finish that refreshes your palate, this Pinot Gris white wine is a sensory experience. Breathe in the aroma of juicy pear and melon, infused into the wine by the cool harvest nights and subtle hints of spice that linger on your tongue with every sip. This light-bodied wine is the perfect accompaniment to a delectable seafood feast, whether it's succulent scallops, flaky halibut, or spicy noodles. With 13.5% ABV, this 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Pinot Gris White Wine will awaken your taste buds and leave you craving more.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Pinot Gris, 13.5% ABV
- This white wine has a light body and carries flavors of melon, floral, green apple, and pear
- Pinot Gris white wine is an excellent accompaniment to spicy food, meaty fish, cream-based pasta, or chicken dishes
- Serve this Washington State Pinot Gris white wine chilled, between 45 - 50 degrees
- Sourced from the finest grapes from Washington State's Columbia Valley
- To enhance its floral and citrus characteristics, this white wine is fermented in stainless steel
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.