Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay Washington White Wine
For a taste of the tropics in your glass, try Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay White Wine. Every sip is an escape to the warm and sunny Columbia Valley, where the grapes are sourced from the most idyllic sites, bursting with sweet citrus and tropical flavors. The cool nights work their magic, creating the perfect balance of structure and flavor intensity. The result is an irresistible Chardonnay white wine that delights your palate with its tropical fruit character of juicy pineapple infused with heavenly caramel, rich vanilla, and creamy butter notes. Serve Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay White Wine chilled alongside succulent scallops, mouth-watering scampi, or pasta with rich sauces, and watch as it takes your dining experience to new heights.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Chardonnay White Wine
- This premier Chardonnay offers flavors of pineapple, caramel, vanilla and butter that lead to a rich, creamy texture
- White wine pairs well with scallops, scampi or pasta with rich sauces
- Serve Chardonnay White Wine chilled to bring out its rich, buttery textures
- Medium-bodied Chardonnay with 14% ABV from Columbia Valley in Washington State
- 100% Chardonnay that is barrel aged in new American and French Oak Barrels to integrate the fruit and oak flavors provide a rich mouthfeel
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...