Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Chardonnay Washington White Wine
Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Chardonnay is a sophisticated white wine with a vibrant and refreshing taste. Situated in the heart of Washington State's Columbia Valley, Chateau Ste. Michelle has been producing world-class wines for over 50 years. This Chardonnay white wine is a true standout, showcasing the region's unique terroir and the winery's commitment to quality. Subtle oak undertones follow the inviting aromas of apple, pear, and sweet citrus. Ideal for enhancing your dining experience, this food-friendly white wine adds an element of elegance to weeknight dinners or relaxing picnics. The Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Chardonnay pairs well with fresh seafood or roast chicken and is best served chilled.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Chardonnay, 13.5% ABV
- Medium-bodied, acidic dry Chardonnay wine with a slightly sweet, soft taste
- Dry white wine with bright apple, pear and citrus notes with subtle spice and oak
- Enjoy a glass of Chardonnay white wine with seafood, chicken and fresh greens; served chilled
- This bottle of wine elevates casual dinners and complements celebrations
- White wine made from grapes are sourced from vineyards throughout the Columbia Valley in Washington State
100% , from : Chardonnay Grapes
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(31)4(9)3(1)2(0)1(0)