Carapelli® Oro Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil
"Experience the Tuscan Art of Olive Oil crafting with Carapelli Unfiltered Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mediterranean cuisine’s most treasured ingredient, olive oil, has been a star throughout history. At Carapelli we’ve turned this natural method of olive oil production into an art since 1893. We get to know our olive groves intimately; we harvest at the peak of ripeness, and we work with both oliari and blending masters who select the precise samples that will ensure Extra Virgin Olive Oil blends of impeccable quality in full respect for the environment.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a living product, so care is taken at every step from selecting the best raw materials to bottling:
- Dark glass protects the olive oil from UV radiation, guaranteeing the best possible preservation of its color, flavor and aroma.
- The infinite spirals molded into the glass, besides lending an air of elegance, are designed to make the bottle nonslip and easy to hold.
- The spout is designed to dispense only the necessary amount of olive oil."
- The characteristic flavor of this high-quality Extra Virgin olive oil is fruity, presenting aromas of vegetables with hints of green almond, green tomato and green leaves.
- This Extra Virgin Olive Oil boasts a pleasant and persistent bitterness combined with a pleasant long pungent.
- Carapelli Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil is ideal for savoring right out of the bottle and your everyday cooking. A perfect balance is achieved by pairing it with summer salads, pinzimonio, carpaccio and bruschetta.
- Prolong your oil's shelf life by storing the Olive Oil bottle tightly capped in a cool and dry place away from heat sources and light. Do not refrigerate.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...