Carapelli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Carapelli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a well-balanced blend of Mediterranean olive oils made exclusively from organic farming and produced in full respect of the environment. At Carapelli, we have turned this production method into art. From naturally harvesting the olives off the trees to bottling, the process is committed to Mother Nature. With simple notes of leafy greens and vegetables, our organic EVOO is full of natural taste and personality, striking a perfect harmony with its more bitter and spicy notes. This everyday EVOO is perfect for those who love delicious, milder foods. Its balanced flavor makes it ideal for enhancing all kinds of dishes such as salads, fish entrees and desserts. EVOO is best consumed fresh and will decay in quality once opened. While Carapelli bottles are designed to protect against UV-light, prolong your oil's shelf life by storing the bottle away from light and heat such as a stove. Do not refrigerate. When choosing an EVOO for your cooking and general use, always check the best before and harvest date to ensure fresh quality. All Carapelli bottles are stamped with this information.
- Cold-Pressed Carapelli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blended with Premium Mediterranean Olives for Consistency and Quality Bottle to Bottle
- Intensity: Medium
- Tasting notes: Slightly bitter with hints of green leaves and vegetables
- Pairs well with: vegetables, salads, fish, and desserts
- Olives: Picual, Arbequina, and Coratina
- Other information: Anti-drip bottle, USDA Organic, & Non-GMO verified
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More