California Umbrella Market Patio teel Base with Concrete Interior - Bronze
Carefree relaxation outdoors beneath your shade is key to enjoying downtime on your patio, but you also need to protect your patio umbrella against errant breezes seeking to seize or topple your umbrella. However, nature’s attempts are easily prevented with a 75LBS Market Patio Umbrella Steel Base. The durable steel design provides a sturdy shell that encases a concrete insert, providing ample weight to keep your patio umbrella rooted in your designated outdoor space. With its sleek, unobtrusive design and protective weight, this base is the perfect complementary piece to pair with your market-style patio umbrella.
- Provides 75-pounds of weight to support your patio umbrella
- Durable steel outer shell conveniently encases a concrete weight
- A 1.75-inch base tube diameter is compatible with most market-style umbrellas
- Includes a tightening knob to help secure your umbrella in place
- Includes a 90-day warranty for residential use
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.