Bush's Best Reduced Sodium Great Northern Beans
Great northern beans thrive in colder temperatures, withstanding whatever Mother Nature throws, snows and blows their way without complaint. So it comes as no surprise that they make such a natural additions to all kinds of comfort foods. Indeed, the mild, delicate flavor of Bush's Reduced Sodium Great Northern Beans is the perfect addition to any low-sodium soup, stew, dip, cassoulet, sauce and white chili recipe, and they're a reliably delicious side dish in their own right. We'd expect nothing less from such a hardy (and hearty) legume.
- Flavorful, with 50% less sodium
- Our Reduced Sodium Great Northern Beans is the perfect addition to any low-sodium soup, stew, dip, cassoulet, sauce and white chili recipe, and they’re a reliably delicious side dish.
- Our Great Northern Beans are grown, cooked and canned in the USA
- 7 Grams (11%) of plant based protein per serving
- Excellent source of fiber
Prepared Great Northern Beans, Water, Salt, and Calcium Chloride (Firming Agent)
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...