Bush's Best® Reduced Sodium Black Beans
Cooking and creativity go hand in hand. That’s why Bush’s Reduced Sodium Black Beans don’t stop at offering plant-based protein and fiber – they open up a whole world of versatility and inspiration. Featuring a delicious, creamy taste and texture and not a whole lot of sodium, they’re perfect in soups, with rice, in tacos, puréed in dips and more. So while you may not know exactly what your next creation is going to be, you can rest assured it’s going to be great.
- Stock your pantry with 15 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Reduced Sodium Black Beans
- Bush’s Reduced Sodium Black Beans include only the plumpest beans, with a deliciously creamy taste and texture, that offer 50% less sodium than our original Black Beans
- Bush’s Variety Beans offer the nutritional benefits and versatility you need, making them a staple for soups, rice, dips or whatever dish you think up next
- Gluten, cholesterol and fat free
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant-based protein (10% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Black Beans, Water, Salt.
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.