Bush's Best Black Beans in Mild Chili Sauce
For you, chili isn’t just another dish. That’s why Bush’s Mild Black Chili Beans aren’t just another ingredient – they’re the secret to making your best chili even better. We’ve already chosen tender black beans and slow-simmered them in a tangy Southwestern chili sauce seasoned with the robust flavors of chili peppers, sweet tomatoes and onion. All you have to do is add them to your recipe for a homemade meal that tastes like it’s been cooking all day, even when it comes together in just a few minutes.
- Stock your pantry with 15.5 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Mild Black Chili Beans
- Bush’s Mild Black Chili Beans are tender black beans slow-simmered in a tangy Southwestern chili sauce brimming with the robust flavors of mild chili peppers, sweet tomatoes and onion
- Bush’s Chili Beans are made just for your chili-inspired recipes – a saucy secret weapon that adds cooked-all-day flavor in just minutes
- Gluten and cholesterol free
- A pantry staple with 6g of plant-based protein (8% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Black Beans, Water, Tomato Puree (Tomato Paste, Water), Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Corn Oil, Garlic Powder, Calcium Chloride (Firming Agent), Sugar, Natural Flavor, Green Bell Pepper Powder, Yeast Extract.
Contains Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.84(376)5(329)4(38)3(4)2(4)1(1)