Breyers Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Dessert
Nothing beats our butter-roasted pecans and creamy Breyers vanilla dessert. So good, it is nuts! The pecans in this frozen dairy dessert were roasted in butter and then surrounded by delicious Breyers vanilla dessert. Back in 1866, when William Breyer started his small ice cream business in Philadelphia, he probably would have been seen as nuts to use the ingredients that he did. He valued great ingredients so much that he committed his ice cream to a pledge of purity, telling the world that only the best milk, cream, fruit, and other ingredients would do. Now, some 150 years later, we still follow the same commitments to using high-quality ingredients in our desserts. Our Breyers Butter Pecan is made with 100% Grade A milk and cream that come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*. We use flavors and colors from natural sources** and 100% sustainable vanilla. We believe that the quality of our ingredients makes delicious desserts, and that's why even today we keep true to William Breyer's pledge of purity.
- Butter roasted pecans in a sweet vanilla dessert, Breyers Butter Pecan lovers rejoice!
- The pecans in this frozen dairy dessert were roasted in butter and then surrounded by delicious Breyers vanilla dessert
- Partnering with American farmers to bring 100% Grade A milk and cream to our frozen dairy desserts
- Our Butter Pecan frozen dairy dessert is made in accordance to our Breyers Pledge, starting with high quality ingredients
- This delicious frozen treat includes flavors and colors from natural sources
- A frozen snack with 100% Grade A milk and cream that come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*
Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Fructose, Pecans, Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cream, Whey, Less than 2% of: Vegetable Gums (Guar, Carob Bean), Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Peanut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Lactase Enzyme, Natural Flavor, Annatto (for Color).
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating2.89(168)5(65)4(11)3(6)2(12)1(74)