Beyond Meat® Beyond Sausage Sweet Italian Plant-Based Sausage Links
Our process is simple. We source the building blocks of meat directly from plants. Using heating, cooling and pressure, we create the fibrous texture of meat from plant-based proteins. Then, we mix in fats, minerals, fruit and vegetable-based colors, natural flavors, and carbohydrates to replicate the appearance, juiciness, and flavor of meat.
Behold Beyond Sausage® — The missing link that serves up the sizzle and juicy sastifaction of pork sausage with all the updsides of a plant-based meal.
- SERIOUS SIZZLE. SERIOUS FLAVOR: from grill to griddle to frying pan, plant-based sausage stuffed with delicious flavor and satisfying sizzle
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: 16 grams of plant-based protein per serving from peas, brown rice and faba beans. See nutrition panel for fat, sat fat and sodium content
- BETTER-FOR-YOU: each serving has 35% less saturated fat than a leading brand of pork sausage and no cholesterol
- LESS IS MORE: made with simple, plant-based ingredients with no GMOs, soy or gluten. All of Beyond Meat products are vegan, kosher and have no antibiotics or hormones
- 4 PLANT-BASED LINKS PER PACK: in pasta, on a kebab, crumbled into a sauce - enjoy every bite
Water , Pea Protein Isolate , Refined Coconut Oil , Sunflower Oil , Natural Flavor , Contains 2% Or Less Of : Rice Protein , Faba Bean Protein , Potato Starch , Salt , Fruit Juice ( For Color ) , Vegetable Juice ( For Color ) , Apple Fiber , Methylcellulose , Citrus Extract ( to Protect Quality ) , Calcium Alginate Casing .
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More