Ben & Jerry's Non-GMO Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Vanilla Ice Cream
Big delicious chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough surrounded by creamy vanilla ice cream. It seems like such a no-brainer today, but in 1984 it was revolutionary.
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream with Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's is Certified Kosher ice cream
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream pint uses responsibly sourced packaging
- We knew we were onto something big when we made the world’s first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in 1984
Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa, Molasses, Guar Gum, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter, Invert Sugar, Carrageenan, Milk Fat, Tapioca Flour, Soy Lecithin, Annatto Extract (For Color), Turmeric Extract (For Color), Milk.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.