Belvita Breakfast Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits
Start your morning off right with belVita Breakfast Sandwich Peanut Butter Breakfast Biscuits. Specially baked with slow-release carbs that break down gradually in the body for steady energy, these biscuits combine wholesome grains with luscious dark chocolate flavored creme for a delicious breakfast.
- One box with five packs, two sandwiches per pack, of belVita Breakfast Sandwich Dark Chocolate Creme Breakfast Biscuits (packaging may vary)
- Breakfast sandwich cookies made with dark chocolate creme and wholesome grains are specially baked with slow-release carbs that break down gradually in the body to deliver delicious, steady energy
- Kosher, cholesterol free breakfast biscuit with no high-fructose corn syrup and no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- These delicious, convenient breakfast biscuits are a great alternative to traditional breakfast snacks
- Alternative to traditional breakfast bars, these individual packs are perfect for enjoying on the go, at the office or at home
Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Sugar, Enriched Flour, [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Whole Grain Blend (Rolled Oats, Rye Flakes), Cocoa, Malt Syrup (from Corn and Barley), Oligofructose, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Chocolate, Salt, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Datem, Natural Flavor, Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.