Barilla Cheese & Spinach Non-GMO and Pantry Friendly Dried Tortellini Pasta
BARILLA Cheese & Spinach Tortellini is made with sheets of delicate egg pasta that are folded around creamy ricotta cheese and tender spinach, and pinched into a distinctive ring shape. BARILLA tortellini pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
- Barilla Cheese & Spinach Tortellini is made with sheets of delicate egg pasta that are folded around creamy ricotta cheese and tender spinach, and pinched into a distinctive ring shape
- Try serving Barilla Cheese & Spinach Tortellini pasta in a simple soup broth or pair with a light cream pasta sauce
- Cooks to perfection in 10-11 minutes
- Crafted from high-quality non-GMO ingredients
- Free of fish, shellfish, peanuts, and soy
- Uncompromising quality, trusted for generations: A pantry staple, people know Barilla stands for quality and a perfectly "al dente" pasta texture every time; That's why Barilla pasta has been a trusted favorite for over 140 years
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Ricotta Cheese (Cultured Whey, Cream), Eggs, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Emmentaler Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Oat Fiber, Spinach, Cheese Powder (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey Protein Concentrate, Potato Flakes, Salt.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Other Gluten Containing Grain And Gluten Containing Grain Products.,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)