Apriums are a cross between a plum and an apricot with a dominant apricot flavor with hints of raspberry and plum. Smooth skin is covered in a light coat of fuzz and offers a firm texture.
- Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan, Whole 30
- Use as a fresh snack or in salads, charcuterie boards, jams, baked goods, salads, crostinis, and more
- Sweet with a little tartness, flavorful and juicy
- Wine and Cheese, Salads, Jams, Cereals, Oatmeal and Yogurt
- Store on counter top until ripened, then store in refrigerator.
- Fat-free, sodium-free, cholesterol-free, high in vitamin A, high in vitamin C and a good source of potassium
Apricot: NutriFacts based on USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Basic Apricot), 1 small, raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...