Annie's™ Organic Chocolate Chip Bunny Grahams™ Snacks
Annie's Bunny Grahams are the adorable snack made for little hands. These chocolate chip flavored graham crackers are carefully crafted with non-GMO ingredients and no high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or synthetic colors, so you can feel good about sharing these organic snacks with the whole family. Annie's Chocolate Chip Grahams are great for quick snacks or an anytime treat.
- SNACKS FOR KIDS: Annie's Bunny Grahams are great for quick snacks and anytime treats
- FUN BUNNY SHAPES: These chocolate chip flavored graham crackers come in fun bunny shapes
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: No artificial flavors; synthetic colors or high fructose corn syrup
- ORGANIC: Made with certified organic ingredients
- FOR EVERYBUNNY: These yummy grahams are great snacks for kids and adults alike
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Annie's; download the Box Tops App to learn more and start earning cash for schools in need today
Best Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Sugar, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Calcium Carbonate, Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Organic Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) to Protect Flavor.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.