Align DualBiotic Prebiotic + Probiotic Gummies
Good bacteria are essential to support a healthy gut, but common issues such as diet, travel, and stress can disrupt the natural balance of bacteria in your digestive system. Align DualBiotic, Prebiotic + Probiotic Gummies are made with a blend of prebiotics to nourish the good bacteria in your digestive system, and probiotics to add more good bacteria.* Plus, every great-tasting gummy is packed with natural fruit flavors. Align Prebiotic +Pro biotic Gummies contain the probiotic Bacillus Coagulans and there bioticic inulin; and, Align Pre biotic + Probiotic Gummies contain One Billion CFUs - the effective dosage of our probiotic strain to support your digestive health.
- THE PROBIOTIC PHYSICIANS RECOMMEND MOST: Align Probiotic is the #1 probiotic brand recommended by Gastroenterologists for over 14 years running due to its unique strain; Align Probiotic is nearly 2x more recommended than any other probiotic brand
- DUAL BENEFIT OF PREBIOTICS + PROBIOTICS: Align Gummies contain a prebiotic fiber, Inulin, to help nourish good bacteria in your digestive system; They also contain the probiotic, Bacillus Coagulans, which adds more good bacteria in your gut
- GREAT-TASTING AND CONVENIENT: Align Prebiotic + Probiotic Gummies taste great, are easy to chew, and don't require water to take; They're the good-for-you supplement that you'll actually look forward to taking
- NATURAL FRUIT FLAVORS AND ONE GRAM OF SUGAR: Some gummies claim to support your health, but are loaded with sugars and artificial colors
- THERE'S MORE TO PROBIOTICS THAN JUST MORE CFUs; Align Prebiotic + Probiotic Gummies contain ONE Billion CFUs - the effective dosage of our probiotic strain to support your digestive health
Other Ingredients: Water, Sucrose; Less than 2% of: Pectin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Color (Black Carrot, Annatto, Genipap Juice Concentrate, Watermelon Juice Concentrate), Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch.
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Harris Teeter is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.