Welcome to our Supplier Community Page, we are glad you are interested in learning about how to do business with Harris Teeter.
As Harris Teeter continues to grow, we are committed to doing our part to ensure that diverse businesses are a part of the mainstream of our company and our nation's free enterprise system. Harris Teeter has numerous opportunities and recognizes the added value of Supplier Inclusion. Our approaches are as varied as the businesses and individuals involved. Our goal is always the same: to reflect the broad diversity of the marketplaces we serve.
How to Present your Item to Harris Teeter for Review
How RangeMe Works
Showcase your products
Create a free profile to highlight your brand's products and company information
Your products are showcased to relevant buyers in your category
Connect & do business
Interested buyers can engage with you directly to discuss your products.
Get started with RangeMe.
Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Program
At Harris Teeter, LLC, we know that a diverse supply chain strengthens our business, improves our customer experience, and supports our communities.
We take an intentional approach to fostering the growth and development of certified diverse-owned business enterprises through our award-winning Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Program. The program streamlines our procurement process, helping connect businesses of all sizes and sectors with the appropriate decision makers within our enterprise. Over the years, the program has played an important role in developing diverse supplier network by helping businesses:
• Determine if their products and/or services align with our company’s strategies
• Understand our customers’ needs and trends in the marketplace
• Establish partnerships and grow their impact across our 35-state footprint
We believe this holistic approach results in strong partnerships and better business outcomes.
What is a diverse business?
A company that is certified as being owned, managed, and controlled by a diverse individual(s).
Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Program recognizes the following diverse classifications:
• Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender (LGBT)
• Person with a disability
• Veteran (Disabled and Service Disabled)
As Harris Teeter continues to grow, we are committed to doing our part to ensure that diverse businesses have equal footing when partnering with our family of companies, shaping the customer experience, and growing their business with us. Harris Teeter has numerous opportunities for diverse suppliers and our approaches to supplier inclusion are as varied as the businesses and individuals with which we partner.
Our Supplier Diversity & Inclusion Policy
It is the policy of Harris Teeter, LLC that certified Diverse-Owned Business Enterprises have the opportunity to participate and compete for Harris Teeter, LLC contracts.
Harris Teeter’s Supplier Diversity & Inclusion team works hand-in-hand with prospective and established supplier partners to:
• Answer initial questions from prospective diverse businesses
• Serve as an advocate for diverse supplier partners
• Promote an “open door” atmosphere within the company that provides guidance and consultation to potential diverse suppliers
We partner with the following national certifying organizations who are accepted by the Billion Dollar Roundtable to further our supplier inclusion goals and develop diverse supplier relationships:
Harris Teeter recommends prospective diverse suppliers pursue certification with the appropriate organizations for their business. We also recognize certification from the following national organizations: CAMSC, NaVOBA, WBE-Canada, WECONNECT, U.S. Department of Veteran, Affairs (USDVA), U.S. Pan Asian Chamber of Commerce (USPACC), as well as U.S. State certifying agencies (where a certification number and expiration date is available).
Becoming a Harris Teeter Supplier
To join our family of suppliers, start with these three steps:
1. Review our New Supplier Checklist.
2. Explore diverse supplier certifications with the certifying organizations listed above.
3. If you are not a current Harris Teeter supplier you may click here to begin the qualification process in Harris Teeter’s vendor management system, Supplier Hub. Then, please email your company’s capability statement to HTSupplierDiversity@harristeeter.com. Note: This process does not guarantee a contract with Harris Teeter, LLC.
Foreign Supplier Verification
How do I become verified?
- Use the links provided to access our Foreign Supplier form.
- Complete the form, sign it electronically, and submit it for review.